Your health and safety are our highest priority. Amid the growing concerns about COVID-19, our practice is adhering to the recent recommendations of the ADA and CDC to postpone any elective treatment at this time.
If you are a patient with an emergency dental care need, please contact our office at (770)943-2525. We will see patients in-office for emergency treatment on Wednesdays from 8:00am to 3:00pm. Team members will be available
to take your call and address your oral health and scheduling concerns Monday through Thursday 8:00am to 3:00pm.
Our practice is taking every precaution to implement procedures and protocols to ensure the safety of patients that do come in for emergency appointments. We ask that dental patients with appointments refrain from coming in if they are experiencing:
- Currently has a cough or shortness of breath
- History of significant chronic illness
- Compromised immune system
- You or a family member are considered high-risk
- You or a family member have travelled to a location with a level 3 travel health notice
- Airline travel in the past 14 days
- Previously asked to self-isolate or self-quarantine
- Close contact to an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 infection
We will continue to closely monitor updates from the CDC, the ADA, the World Health Organization and our state officials.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions about your oral health needs.